Occasions to break out the sparkling wine evoke anticipation and result in special memories, whether celebrating an anniversary, a new beginning, or a toast at a holiday gathering. “Bubbles” are a happy beverage and they pair beautifully with darn near any dish! We believe that all sparkling wine in any number of varying styles and originating regions can be a magical addition to any meal or event. Here are a few of our favorites!
6 Sparkling Wines to Try This Holiday
- G.H. MUMM GRAND CORDON: Hints of vanilla, dried fruit, and honey with a long finish.
- GRUET BRUT: Dry, elegant, and a go-to for us. Green apple and citrus notes with a long finish.
- TAITTINGER BRUT LA FRANÇAISE: A classic, dry French Champagne.
- CANARD-DUCHÊNE BRUT: One of our favorites that's classic in style; a blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, and Chardonnay.
- BANFI ROSA REGALE: A sweet, sparkling Italian wine that can set a festive mood!
- BISOL JEIO PROSECCO BRUT: Fun, festive, and full of bubbles, this Italian Prosecco is dry and flavorful.