Our Wedding Showcase is unlike any other wedding event as our goal is to inspire you by bringing together several mini vignettes from the table settings and flowers to the wedding dress and cake. This year’s international theme is truly out of this world, as each of our designers has chosen a country to inspire their cake design and resulting wedding day vision for you to see. In a way, it’s like an extension of the Food Explorer journey we took DLM customers on last year. As you plan your special day, come see a world of stunning wedding day cake design trends and more. This event is free and all attendees will receive a 10% off wedding cake coupon and are eligible to enter to win a special drawing for $300 off a wedding cake from Love Cakes by DLM. We’ll see you there, Sunday, March 1, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at DLM Springboro!
1. IRELAND Love Cakes’ newest designer Kaytlyn Stanuszek’s Celtic roots led her to the trinity heart knot and other adornments, including gold throughout.
2. MEXICO Designer Tiara Shackelford is drawn to Latin American culture and looked to vibrant Mayan tiles and the bride and groom sombrero tradition for design elements. Also, keep an eye for varying textures on her final cake!
3. UNITED STATES Love Cakes’ manager Sabrina Fiffe looked to fill her “blank canvas” with a painterly style brimming with textures. In addition, she’ll also be showcasing other creations featuring top trends she is seeing now.
4. JAPAN Designer Emma Ward combines Japanese gardens and ornate kanji lettering with hand-painted haikus for an exquisite look featuring textures and metallics.
5. NETHERLANDS Looking to the classic designs of Dutch glazed pottery for inspiration, designer Nicol Yukon pulls in Delft blue hand-painted floral patterns.
6. INDIA Designer Whitley Rohrig was drawn to the bold patterns and colors of India, even integrating piped henna patterns.
7. SWITZERLAND Designer Stacy Felumlee is evoking the winter and rustic beauty of Switzerland—something to keep in mind for winter weddings. Look for greenery and a natural palette.