We’ve modified the hours at all DLM locations to give us more time to properly restock and clean. Thank you for understanding so that we can better serve you! Our revised store hours are as follows:
All Locations: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily* see below for a neighborly request.
*Out of consideration for our neighbors who are older or may have compromised immune systems, we kindly ask that you do your shopping after 8:00 AM, to allow these dear folks to shop first between the hours of 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM. We know that everyone has different circumstances, so we are simply making a neighborly request.
In addition, DLM Culinary Center classes have been suspended until further notice. We are temporarily halting consumption of any alcohol in stores and the following areas will be closed: café, mezzanine spaces, and our Wine & Beer bars. Please note that these areas will be open to associates to allow us to offer more space for social distancing on breaks and lunch.
We want to assure you that our supply chain is strong and our valued longtime industry relationships are coming through for us when we need them most. In an effort to more equally distribute the supply of these highly sought items, we have implemented purchase limits on the following items:
|Baby Wipes||— Limit 2, Grocery|
|Bleach, Laundry Boosters & Pre-Treaters||— Limit 1 each, Grocery|
|Boxed Pasta||— Limit 2, Grocery|
|Cereal & Oatmeal||— Limit 3, Grocery|
|Facial Tissue||— Limit 1, Grocery|
|Household Cleaners||— Limit 2 each, Grocery|
|Paper Towels||— Limit 1, Grocery|
|Rubbing Alcohol||—Limit 1, Healthy Living|
|Tylenol||—Limit 1, Healthy Living|
As we aim to satisfy more members of our customer base, we encourage all guests to be respectful of quantities they are purchasing for any given item. DLM reserves the right to limit product requests for unreasonable amounts on any item.
Things to Know
We encourage everyone to practice sound judgement right now in accordance to the CDC’s recommendations. Here is what they’re advising. In the meantime, here are some things to keep in mind.
- To create more space for everyone to practice social distancing and safe shopping, we will be limiting the number of shoppers allowed in our stores at any given time. Each store will be implementing a procedure for keeping track of this process. Thanks for your understanding.
- We kindly ask that each household only have one person enter our stores during a shopping trip. Please speak to a manager if you need to discuss your situation, as we will make reasonable exceptions. Also, please limit your number of shopping trips in a given week when possible.
- We kindly ask to please wear a face covering if you can.
- We are suspending all returns until further notice out of a sanitary concern.
- For your safety and that of your neighbor, we’ve installed floor graphics in a number of key places, from check-out lines to in front of service counters. Simply put, when you spot the dot, please stop and wait. Our goal here is to encourage the recommended 6-foot distance between one another. Please keep social distancing in mind no matter where you are in the store and as you interact with fellow customers and DLM associates.
- A nice word and a smile goes a long way with our associates during this time as they work hard to serve their community. Thanks for your consideration.
- As we navigate these challenging times, we are asking that you not come to our stores if you are showing signs of illness in an effort to keep others as safe as possible. Thanks for understanding.
- We are working hard to sanitize carts, among other commonly used hard surfaces. In addition, we’ve offered hand sanitizer stations at key points throughout the store.
- If you have the capabilities to use Apple or Google Pay, we encourage you to do so to further reduce touchpoints.
- Although we have paused the use of personal cups at our Coffee Bar, please know that we still take sustainability seriously.
- Samples are suspended at this point in time and self-service stations have either halted or are now serviced by an associate.
- If you are bringing in reusable bags, we kindly ask that you bag your own groceries and take extra precautions to properly clean them between uses.
For online shopping, please visit www.DLMDriveUp.com, which offers delivery options to select zip codes near all of our stores as well as curbside pick-up, which is facilitated from our DLM Washington Square location.
Please contact us at DLM@DorothyLane.com with your questions and concerns.