HOLIDAY HOURS: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. November 20-25. We are closed Thanksgiving Day so that our associates can rest and be with their loved ones. We will resume the hours of 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, November 27. Neighborly request: We kindly ask that you reserve the first hour of shopping for seniors and the immunocompromised.
We want to assure you that our supply chain is strong and our valued longtime industry relationships are coming through for us when we need them most. In an effort to more equally distribute the supply of these highly sought items, we have implemented purchase limits on the following items:
|Baby Wipes||— Limit 2, Grocery|
|Bath Tissue, Multi-Roll Package||—Limit 2, Grocery|
|Bleach, Laundry Boosters & Pre-Treaters||— Limit 1 each, Grocery|
|Cleaning Wipes||— Limit 1, Grocery|
|Household Cleaners||— Limit 2 each, Grocery|
|Paper Towels, Multipacks||—Limit 2, Grocery|
|Rubbing Alcohol||—Limit 2, Healthy Living|
|Tylenol||—Limit 2, Healthy Living|
As we aim to satisfy more members of our customer base, we encourage all guests to be respectful of quantities they are purchasing for any given item. DLM reserves the right to limit product requests for unreasonable amounts on any item.
Things to Know
We encourage everyone to practice sound judgement right now in accordance to the CDC’s recommendations. Here is what they’re advising. In the meantime, here are some things to keep in mind.
- To create more space for everyone to practice social distancing and safe shopping, we will be limiting the number of shoppers allowed in our stores at any given time. Each store will be implementing a procedure for keeping track of this process. Thanks for your understanding.
- All DLM associates are wearing face coverings, as well as vendors. Customers are to wear a face covering as well, per the guidelines set by the Ohio Department of Health.
- For your safety and that of your neighbor, we’ve installed floor graphics in a number of key places, from check-out lines to in front of service counters. Simply put, when you spot the dot, please stop and wait. Our goal here is to encourage the recommended 6-foot distance between one another. Please keep social distancing in mind no matter where you are in the store and as you interact with fellow customers and DLM associates.
- We kindly ask that each household be mindful of the number of shoppers entering for a trip and to please limit your number of shopping trips in a given week when possible.
- As we navigate these challenging times, we are asking that you not come to our stores if you are showing signs of illness in an effort to keep others as safe as possible.
- We are working hard to sanitize carts, among other commonly used hard surfaces. In addition, we’ve offered hand sanitizer stations at key points throughout the store.
- If you have the capabilities to use Apple or Google Pay, we encourage you to do so to further reduce touch points.
- Although we have paused the use of personal cups at our Coffee Bar, please know that we still take sustainability seriously.
- Samples are suspended at this point in time and self-service stations have either halted or are now serviced by an associate.
- If you are bringing in reusable bags, we kindly ask that you bag your own groceries and take extra precautions to properly clean them between uses.
Also a nice word and a smile goes a long way with our associates during this time as they work hard to serve their community. Thanks for your consideration.
For online shopping, please visit www.DLMDriveUp.com, which offers delivery options to select zip codes near all of our stores as well as curbside pick-up, which is facilitated from our DLM Washington Square location. In addition, we offer a selction of Dorothy Lane Market items that ship via Shop.DorothyLane.com.
Please contact us at DLM@DorothyLane.com with your questions and concerns.