We are modifying the hours at all DLM locations to give us more time to properly restock and clean. Thank you for understanding so that we can better serve you! Our revised store hours are as follows:
All Locations: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily* see below for a neighborly request.
*Out of consideration for our neighbors who are older or may have compromised immune systems, we kindly ask that you do your shopping after 8:00 AM, to allow these dear folks to shop first between the hours of 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM. We know that everyone has different circumstances, so we are simply making a neighborly request.
In addition, DLM Culinary Center classes have been suspended until further notice. We are temporarily halting consumption of any alcohol in stores and the following areas will be closed: café, mezzanine spaces, and our Wine & Beer bars. Please note that these areas will be open to associates to allow us to offer more space for social distancing on breaks and lunch.
We want to assure you that our supply chain is strong and our valued longtime industry relationships are coming through for us when we need them most. In an effort to more equally distribute the supply of these highly sought items, we have implemented purchase limits on the following items:
|Baby Wipes||— Limit 2, Grocery|
|Bath Tissue Multi-roll packages||— Limit 1, Grocery|
|Bath Tissue Single Rolls||—Limit 4, Grocery|
|Bleach, Laundry Boosters & Pre-Treaters||— Limit 1 each, Grocery|
|Boxed Pasta||— Limit 2, Grocery|
|Cereal & Oatmeal||— Limit 3, Grocery|
|Eggs||— Limit 2 Dozen, Dairy|
|Facial Tissue||— Limit 1, Grocery|
|Hand Sanitizer||— Limit 2, Healthy Living/Grocery|
|Household Cleaners||— Limit 2 each, Grocery|
|Paper Towels||— Limit 1, Grocery|
|Rubbing Alcohol||—Limit 1, Healthy Living|
|Tylenol||—Limit 1, Healthy Living|
As we aim to satisfy more members of our customer base, we encourage all guests to be respectful of quantities they are purchasing for any given item. DLM reserves the right to limit product requests for unreasonable amounts on any item.
Shopping Tips for Everyone
We encourage everyone to practice sound judgement right now in accordance to the CDC’s recommendations. Here is what they’re advising. In the meantime, here are some things to keep in mind.
- Out of consideration for one another and our associates, we ask that you please be mindful of the number of people who accompany your shopping trip at this time. If your shopping needs can be accomplished by one person, it would be greatly appreciated.
- We are suspending all returns until further notice out of a sanitary concern.
- A nice word and a smile goes a long way with our associates during this time as they work hard to serve their community. Thanks for your consideration.
- As we navigate these challenging times, we are asking that you not come to our stores if you are showing signs of illness in an effort to keep others as safe as possible. Thanks for understanding.
- Please respect social distancing with both one another and our associates as you visit our stores. But please know that we are always happy to answer your questions.
- We are working hard to sanitize carts and hand baskets, among other commonly used hard surfaces. In addition, we’ve offered hand sanitizer stations at key points throughout the store.
- If you have the capabilities to use Apple or Google Pay, we encourage you to do so to further reduce touchpoints.
- Although we have paused the use of personal cups at our Coffee Bar, please know that we still take sustainability seriously.
- Self-service stations have temporarily stopped, like our Salad Bar, Poke Bar, and Soup Station, etc. Please know that many of these products are now offered either behind a service counter or pre-packed within their departments.
- Samples are suspended at this point in time.
- If you are bringing in reusable bags, we kindly ask that you bag your own groceries and take extra precautions to properly clean them between uses.
- In light of current circumstance, we are unable to responsibly promote products via a weekly ad as we can’t guarantee that the featured items will be available. Each store and department is using their discretion to determine what items they can feature in stores at sale pricing.
We are making it a priority to increase the capacity of DLM Drive-Up, our online grocery shopping experience, as much as we can in the days to come. This includes dedicating more resources to this area of our business. Thank you for your patience as we increase our capabilities!
For online shopping, please visit www.DLMDriveUp.com, which offers delivery options to select zip codes near all of our stores as well as curbside pick-up, which is facilitated from our DLM Washington Square location.
A Note to Recent Job Applicants
Huge thanks to everyone who has applied to support us with temporary help during this trying time. We will now begin assessing needs and reviewing applications. View Jobs
Please contact us at DLM@DorothyLane.com with your questions and concerns.