Houseplants not only look beautiful, but research shows that they greatly improve your health and well-being, too! For centuries, the Chinese have used houseplants to create "living energy" in their homes and workplaces. Scientific studies prove that houseplants are good for you physically, emotionally. and psychologically. They are proven to:
- Remove harmful chemicals from the air, such as those in paints and varnishes, new carpets, and MDF furniture
- Absorb noise and lessen dust in the home
- Help hospital patients recover faster, and with less medication
- Lower blood pressure, help concentration, and improve memory
- Promote feelings of relaxation, calm, and well-being
- Make rooms look cared for and welcoming
Pick up a plant today and improve your health!